• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Azur
Azur
You're very welcome. ;)
How are you?
peerman
peerman
I'm doing fine ;) And you?
Azur
Azur
I'm alright, just a bit tired. :p
Have you played any Pokémon recently?
peerman
peerman
Yes, I have. Almost a month ago, I completed Firered and Leafgreen, and now, i'm playing Emerald for the 10nth time or something :p
And you? Which game have you played recently?
Azur
Azur
Ah, nice. I beat LeafGreen and Emerald a couple times before, but right now I have new files going. I am currently playing Alpha Sapphire, though. It's just like the original Sapphire except in 3D. I am trying to level up my team so I can beat Flannery.
peerman
peerman
Alpha Sapphire? I think that's a really nice game! I don't have a 3ds, so i can't play it. But I think it's nice. Good luck with beating Flannery, though ;) Do you have any water types?
Azur
Azur
Nope- I chose Treecko and don't have a rod. I almost beat her the first time, but she kept healing her Toarkoal!! >=O
Where are you in Emerald?
peerman
peerman
I think you should catch a Wingull, that will help. A Marril will help as well ;)
I'm currently trying to beat Norman, but my pokèmon are to weak to even beat the trainer before him -,-
Azur
Azur
I have both, but they're very low leveled. I mean, I may try, but it would take forever to catch them up.
Ah, I always disliked Normal Gyms because of my "allergy" to Foghting types, which are their only weakness. (I mean I dislike most Fighting types, and I don't know why.)
peerman
peerman
Why don't you put them in daycare? I did that with my Marill from Saphirre as well, and in a few days, it was more powerfull.
:p I don't like fighting types as well. I like water types more.
Azur
Azur
I always forget to check it. :p Once I left one there and I went to out one in. I had forgotten I left one there and it was level 60+. That ism hilarious true story. :p
Yeah, Water types are great. Dragon are my favorites, though.
peerman
peerman
:p I had that as well :p I put a lvl 7Aron in it, and when I finally came back, it was at lvl 50.
Dragon types are great too. That's one of my favorites as well
Azur
Azur
I'm almost there. My Swablu is just having trouble because she fell behind and now she is under-leveled.
Palkia is Dragon AND Water, so YAY!!
peerman
peerman
Swablu, you can do it :p
I know :p Palkia is one of my favourite legends :p
Azur
Azur
I'm doing the easiest thing to train her: battle til she's weak, then just switch her out. It's working steadily, and he's almost there. I need to check when she'll learn a Flying move.
Palkia is cool, and is native to the first region I ever played. (Diamond version)
peerman
peerman
Which level is Swablu?
I played that one first as well :p
Azur
Azur
Only 19, but she's growing quickly.
The one I got was preowned and had cheat codes out on it, but since it was my first game I played around with it before restarting it. I remember how when I discovered the PC I was amazed because I had never played Pokémon before. :p
peerman
peerman
:p The pc in Diamond is awesome, far more than in Emerald :p
Azur
Azur
Yes, but I had NO IDEA how to PLAY Pokémon at the time, so to me it was like "OMG MORE POKÉMON!!!!!!!" but now it's like "Oh, that's where I keep my other Pokémon! Duh!" :p
peerman
peerman
:p I was like that as well.