• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

topazwolf91
topazwolf91
i thought your drawings were cute and kinda funny.
Azur
Azur
Aww, seriously? Thanks for the cute, but I am not a funny person. It's ok that you think so, but I'm just saying that I am not funny, like my personality and stuff.
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
thanks 4 the follow, i check my page every so often. i felt the need to point that out so that if i don't see a messenge/comment, people won't think im ignoring them. please ignore my bad spelling.
Azur
Azur
You're welcome. :) Ah, no worries. I feel the same way. ;) Don't worry about it. I'm used to it, since lots of people are like that. You're not alone.
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
thanks a lot, I can tell that im going to like pokecharms
Azur
Azur
I bet you will. As long as you follow the rules, it is a great place to be.
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
well its a good thing that im good with online rules
Azur
Azur
Indeed. Luckily, most people are, but still...
Anyway, 'sup?
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
nothing much, working on a new artwork, and not wanting to go to school tomorrow. guess at least i'll get to see my best friends. so how are you?
Azur
Azur
Ah, I see. I am working on a science project right now (due Tuesday) and a pic of my closest 'Charms friends,
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
cool, the art is posted if you want to check it out. I have a free period before my science class every other day so I get do skip my homework. I just recently finished a project that was due the day after. I tend to put things off to the last miniute
Azur
Azur
I didn't on purpose: I was just busy because of my sister. I will go look at it now. ;)
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
well everyone has different habits, anyway, hope you like it. I was working on getting everything into place for at least an hour
Azur
Azur
Yeah, that's totally true. I like that art. It's very cool. ;)
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
thank you so much, domin6 is normaly the first to see my art but she dosent even know about it yet. I am working on a fusion as I type this, it will be posted in a miniute or so
Azur
Azur
@Domin6 is cool. We've chatted before, but not in a while. Ooh, I will be sure to look for it! I bet it's cool.
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
more cute than cool, but its up so I hope you like it
Azur
Azur
Aww, it IS cute! ♥ Eezel combines 2 of my favorite Pokemon, actually, so in that sense it is cool. ;)
topazwolf91
topazwolf91
I was hoping that you would think so. thanks. im working on a milotic recolor so I will leave a post when its ready