• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

U
Ultimate Gamer_Shady
That is kinda lame!
U
Ultimate Gamer_Shady
What if I make another account just to make another account!
Teapot
Teapot
The reason there is a limit is because the space required to save these trainer cards is really expensive - and as you know, we do not charge to use the TCM. This means that in order to keep the server affordable, we have to put a (very reasonable) limit in to make sure people don't use too many resources. Trying to evade that limit is very, very disrespectful.
Teapot
Teapot
The rules say that duplicate accounts are not allowed for any reason - so you'd still get warned if you made another account, and that account would be merged into the original.
U
Ultimate Gamer_Shady
I mean I need to show off my trainers! For their respective stories! I don't want to be disrespectful but I just want to make more trainer cards!
Teapot
Teapot
You can do that! That's why we let you download the cards straight from the Trainer Card Maker - you can upload them somewhere else, like Imgur, and still use them. :)
Teapot
Teapot
We just have to limit how many you can save on-site, otherwise we'd not be able to have a Pokécharms at all, because it'd cost too much money.
U
Ultimate Gamer_Shady
What is Imgur?
Teapot
Teapot
It's an image sharing site - you can upload images there (like cards downloaded from the TCM) and share them around the internet :)
U
Ultimate Gamer_Shady
Thanks! I am sorry for trying to make another account for my greedy purposes!