• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

AzureEdge
AzureEdge
You'll catch up to me in no time Bulba! I'm sure of it~!
Bulba the Curious
Bulba the Curious
No time meaning...? Well let's see here...I got 100 likes in my first three months... I don't know my like per month rating right now... but if I mention it, I can get 20 every 10 minutes, because people just like to like stuff. It really depends on the day.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I see. But hey, you're very good at spriting~!
Bulba the Curious
Bulba the Curious
Everyone says that, but In my opinion I am about as amateur-ish as an amateur can get.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I don't think so, Bulba!
I'm not very good at Pokemon recoloring and stuff, which is why I usually stick to trainers, and you're way better than I am!
Bulba the Curious
Bulba the Curious
Yah, but I bet I could never do a trainer (well) no matter how hard I tried, and surely that must be harder than a pokemon!
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
In my eyes, it's way easier to do instead of a Pokemon, but that might be different from your perspective.
Bulba the Curious
Bulba the Curious
Maybe I should try some trainers, see how it goes. Got any requests?
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Sure! I'll give you sometime easy, so just recolor a PI sprite (The guy with the hat) And Recolor what you feel necessary to Blue! Any type of blue that you like~!
Bulba the Curious
Bulba the Curious
"The guy with the hat" is quite vague. Which guy, the one from FRLG?
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
D/P/PT. Gen 4 and 5 are the most complex, but once you get used to it, the best.
Bulba the Curious
Bulba the Curious
Eh...Okay. I'll go 5 it.
Bulba the Curious
Bulba the Curious
Hey, I got more likes than you. I just thought I'd let you know. And I still haven't done that request, I need to get on that.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Bulba, I have 582, I'm still ahead, haha. But you're catching up, quick!