• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Ah, ok~! As you know, the best nickname for me would be Azure. There's really no way around it~
P
Percabeth316
The other one would be Edge.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Yea, that's true, but no one really calls me that nowadays.
P
Percabeth316
Instead you're called a color. :D
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Yup! Azure's one of my favorite colors, but I don't wear it often, sadly. I should more often.
P
Percabeth316
What colors do you usually wear?
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Any other blue, besides Azure. (Red, Black, Green, Mostly Urban wear. I blame Uniqlo for my tastes in clothing.) It's too bright for my taste. I don't need to stand out like I always do~
P
Percabeth316
What type of clothing do you usually wear?
...I'm asking weird questions, I know.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Urban Fashion. Plaid flannels, hoodies, jeans, scarves, and some nice kicks. Nothing different from what other people wear, really~
Now, I'd love to turn the question to you! Gimme some fashion advice!
P
Percabeth316
Uh...I mostly just wear shorts (Don't you dare quote Joey-or-Whatever-His-Name-Was!) and t-shirts. Mostly blue, I think. (Which is also the color of my eyes and my current outfit.)
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I could never wear shorts, or anything that would, or have to show my skin, I've always been really,self conscious.
Ah! I forgot to mention, Basic color Cardigans, and Blazers for a preppy look. And did I mention scarves?
P
Percabeth316
...Does that mean you wear scarves a lot, or were you actually asking?
By the way, checking out your fanfiction account. Well, checking out Vocaloid House.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I wear scarves a lot. A lot.
Ah, good luck reading my writing! I wrote that a while back, and it's also posted on 'Charms as well, so you really don't have to go to my fanfic account and read it there~
P
Percabeth316
We have very different tastes in clothing, don't we?

I have read it now!
...And now I will go and read something I once wrote with a couple others about Vocaloid...
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I guess so, then. Anyway, you've wrote Vocaloid fanfiction before?
P
Percabeth316
Tried to, yes. I can think of three things that had to do with it. Vocaloid School Days, Vocaloid: Shine Bright In Life/Realloid (I think), and I wrote a chapter for someone else's fanfic.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I think Vocaloid school days sounds good~
P
Percabeth316
I might post it on here. (In other words, I'm reviving it.)
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I'd love to see it sometime!
P
Percabeth316
I'm probably gonna post it, after editing it a bit (except for the chapters other people wrote).