• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Sorry if that seems stereotypical, but I felt that I just had to say it.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
You know you live way closer to Japan that I do, right?My house looks nothing like a dojo, not that I can fight, haha. I'm not a green tea person either, but you got the tea thing right~!
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
It's not stereotypical at all, I don't take offense to it, but someone might, if that person can't take a joke. XD
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
Heh. Hopefully they can, that way I won't have an eyes-cast-down comment to worry about. :p
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Hopefully they'll understand, that it was a joke, I guess~
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
.... a kimono in a dojo. It's not impossible but I hope you realize that kimonos are more for special occasions and not typically used when fighting XD heck, the long sleeves and general flowiness would get in the way when trying to fight with them~
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
It's is really annoying, I've tried a lot of stuff in it. But it's really a lot of fun wearing it~
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
It really is! I've worn one once and they're really pretty~ I don't own any but I do have a qipao/cheongsam :'D
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I have traditional outfits from my culture, but I rarely wear them outside, unless it's something big, like a wedding, or a huge party featuring people of that culture.
The Voltagonist
The Voltagonist
See, it's conversations like this that I wish I could partake in. The only thing fancy I could wear is a hammy-down suit I bought from a thrift store, with a red and black striped tie and a NO. 900C Handmade Vintage Cowboy Belt. (which is probably the only thing I mentioned that has some sort of value/worth/coolness/interest/ect.)