• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
Those were the Turkish people right?? Sorry if I got that wrong, we went over that part quickly...
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Yup. Unless you confuse them with the Moors, there's no confusion about them.
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
I've always liked how the Romans defended themselves and such...I become a nerd in that stuff...You should've seen my face when I saw "Centuries" by Fall out boy....XDD
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I learned a bit of Latin throughout the years and it was tons of fun to learn it! What other civilizations do you like?
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
The Greek mythology was another one, I've always been into that
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I was into Greek Mythology for a little while, but I shifted to Egyptian and Nordic Mythology soon after.
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
I remember going over the Egyptians, the only thing that made me very mad about that, was that we barely went over Cleopatra and Antony. ;(
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
That must of sucked. When I was learning Latin, I went through every aspect of Roman/Greek History, so we went really in detail with all of that~
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
The only things we really went into was Rome and China. Latin must have been fun, did you do that as a second language?
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
My "fourth" technically, but yes.
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
Oh. :) Do you have a specific place you would like to vist that had to do with history? I would really like to go to
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
Pompeii, sorry, by accident I pressed post...
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
No Problem! I've always wanted to visit Hokkiado, Japan, for the culture. Besides that, It's Poland and Germany~ (I adored the Polish Uprisings.)
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
Japan is basically the country all my friends want to go to, I would LLOOOVVVEEE to go, and obviously drop by the pokeman center....duhh XDD
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I've already gone to the Pokemon Center in NYC, so there wouldn't be any reason for me to go to Japan for that.
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
They have one in NYC? I did not know that XDDD How was it like? I bet it was full
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Nah, I went on a slow day. It's somewhere magically hidden in Rockefeller Center. It took me forever to find it the first time I went there. XD
It was amazing, and I plan on going again though~
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
Oh, I would expect it to be full, since it's NY, and I just looked it up, SO MANY PLUSHIES!!!
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
There are too many, but they're so expensive~
obey_jaidon
obey_jaidon
Really? Figures. New York is expensive going there, but it is a beautiful place..Anyway, I've got to start my new chapter on full forms, so thanks for the talk!! ♥