• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I see a fellow noblesse fan~
Who's your favorite character?
Kiwibear
Kiwibear
AHHHH I love all of them but maybe rai and seira~ cause they're such beautiful people but a close second is probably shinwoo (even tho he doesn't show up much anymore) :( wbu
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I adore Frankenstein. He's so adorable, and is the pimp of the school! Second would have to be The old Lord, I love the jokes he's got, although he's dead. He needs more screen time!
Kiwibear
Kiwibear
Ahh yes! Frankenstein his character developed so well! I think I stopped reading a while ago because it was too painful to keep waiting. I heard the artist is on hiatus? :( I hope he gets better
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I've been waiting a while as well, but the artist had a couple of seizures, or so I've heard, so it's all fine for the wait. I've heard of manga/Webtoon artists dying, so I don't want it to happen to him.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Speaking of Line Webtoon, I just saw a post from them, and I think Noblesse is coming back!~
Kiwibear
Kiwibear
OMG YES! I'm super excited, definitely going to catch back up this summer :'D