• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Star.Prince
Star.Prince
I agree it'll get a twist on pokemon. The old anime was very un kid friendly though. (#way to many bikinis. )
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
#PkMnFanService
But yeah, I really do wish it happens sometime later.
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
if pokemon had some weird twist I'd watch it more...JUST KIDDING I HAVE NO TIME!
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Maybe they MIGHT do that someday just not exactly now. But I would actually love if Ash teams up with TR for their next adventure. They've been helpful/nice around ash when in need so I think it'll be a decent season.
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
Agreed!
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
The only reason I can see this happening is if Giovanni fires TR and just goes on their final vacation... then meets with Ash (which I HOPE he at least reaches up to age 14, its a RARE possibility but it might happen).
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
(I want 18 his real AGE!) They'll never be fired. Well Giovanni I wanna kill ya so bad but I can't!
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
(I'm the same, but I just said 14 so he doesn't age from 10 to 18 in season). Giovanni can't do that, he remembered that its a kid friendly show.
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
I know but after like 19 seasons of failing they should be fired!
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Like seriously, when was TR's last successful achievement that was given to Giovanni.
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
MewTwo dat's it.
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
And so they need to get fired. Seriously. Give us something else instead of seeing TR attacking Ash mostly every episode just for a Pikachu.
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
His Pikachu should just run away, really.