• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

bioaura
bioaura
Were both then yet again who easily captures a shadow who gives people nightmares :p (welcome to charms :3)
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Thanks, hey I do art work, do you want me to draw something!
:D
bioaura
bioaura
Sure if you want to :D you need an idea? :p
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Yeah if you want a profile pic or something! ya ill draw just about anything!

Including Darkrai hoodies!

Also my brother loves darkrai
bioaura
bioaura
ooo I would like to see a darkrai hoodie! XD only if you want to :p and darkrai is epic no wonder he likes it (although idk if mega dunsparce would be more o.O)
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Yes mega dunsparce is going to be in my friends own creation 7th gen he is @lord of pain
bioaura
bioaura
cool wonder how it will be :3
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
I am helping make sprites, so tell me of you want your trainer featured, though it is till in brain storming so I can invite you if you want
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Also working on two projects right now, @Karley Young s shinx hoodie, and your Darkirai hoodie
bioaura
bioaura
Ok cool thanks! :p
LORD illumanati
LORD illumanati
Hi I'm LORD illumanati!
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
OH, ok. You know you can post on the front of my profile... Right?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Wow, this is quite an early post. My first post... Uhh... I didn't make the first post on my profile! ^.^
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
._.! Hi Espeon! You scared the crap out of me. I Like the new Profile!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Hi! Didn't mean to startle you. Thank you for the compliment, it felt like my mood at the moment.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Life line is such a cool little game! I've just started playing it.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Well, now I get my chance to say that your new Profile picture looks great! You drew that one, right?
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Yep! I dunno I'm just not good at drawing Pkmn.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
I suck at drawing Espeon and all my favorite Pokemon really.

Just a random question(s), Should I continue Firey Thorns the written works and should I make the RP?
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Rp please!