• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

AzureEdge
AzureEdge
That goal was beautiful, I'm pretty sure we got this one. It's a great way to start the series, especially at the garden.
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
The Rangers simply do not lose at the Garden.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
We do not, and we will defend it!
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
Aye, defend home ice!
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I've been to a couple other Hockey Arena's besides MSG, and the second best in my opinion is Amalie Arena's. It's really nice though, I've been there once for a Lightning game a year ago. Cheap tickets too, it's better than the garden's prices. Not that I'm traveling to Tampa for a playoff game or anything~
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
I've been to a few events at MSG, mostly concerts and the like, & I got great seats each time. I must me lucky or something.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
I've been to a couple of Rangers games, but the tickets are way out of my price range. I've got a couple free tickets to the Knicks/Nets Game at MSG, and one at the Barclays stadium.
Barclays is so cheap, I'm thinking about going to an Islander game or two, just for the fun of it.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Damn, it's 1-1 now. Guess they can fight back.
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
Barclay's is only 17 minutes from my own house, I can literally walk there. Maybe if I can get some season tickets, I could go to quite a few games. But until then, I'll be hanging out at Citi Field.
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
Wait, where do you live, just curious, since you seem so close to where I am. Well, the Mets are fantastic this year, so I have to root for them. Great season so far.
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
Well, I'm a die-hard Mets fan, no matter how bad we are. :) But this year seems like our yeat.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
It is, you should really enjoy it. We've got enough rings to not really care anymore, really.
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
Well, it's like I've always said, two hard earned rings are better than 27 not-so hard earned ones.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Well, as the old saying goes, I'm pretty sure the Kings always beat the Queens.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
And, hey, another Goal~!
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
GAME ONE IN THE BOOKS.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Indeed, we have won.
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
Now we have 7 wins to go.
AzureEdge
AzureEdge
Till we hold that cup, ah, we're almost there~
Doctor Ciel
Doctor Ciel
Let's win this cup for the first time in 21 years.