• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

teabut
teabut
References = images or pictures. For example, in roleplay threads, people want a picture of their character to show who they are playing. Many people find cool characters and artwork online and in most cases are stealing artwork (not asking/paying/etc/ to use the picture). So I am offering to create and make a personalized artwork for people who don't have any to work with.
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
Ok but does it count if you have a trainer sprite?
teabut
teabut
No! I don't count them as full-on references:) So if you want art done and you have a pixel sprite, it's fine, you can still apply for artwork for me! In fact, it will help me do the image.
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
Ok! I will request for a trainer soon once I get the sprite!
teabut
teabut
You don't need one :) You can just type out descriptions and I can work from them!
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
But I'll do that later
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
One more question. When your thread says on hold does that mean we can't request for now? If so can you let me know when it's not on hold anymore?
teabut
teabut
You discussed a request with me before I put the hold on, so you can still post your application and it will be processed :)
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
Ok thanks
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
Hey Aspin can I request on your Build a Trainer? I really want some artwork of my trainer
teabut
teabut
Yep :) Just fill out the application!
As long as you meet the requirements it will be done~