• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

JustAnotherOutcast
JustAnotherOutcast
I'm aware. Writing a response now.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Ok sweet !
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
Hey I'm just asking, can I join your prp why can't we be the same? I decided my Character is going to be a Helioptile named Outage. His personality is very kind and always looking for a challenge. He always tries to spice things up put usually fails. In this rp he is trying to try to find friends because he's new around those parts
JustAnotherOutcast
JustAnotherOutcast
Yes, you can join! One question though: are you playing your pokemon as an omnivore, herbivore, scavanger, or carnivore?
Zealous_Zenith
Zealous_Zenith
Half adventurer half civilian
JustAnotherOutcast
JustAnotherOutcast
No, hun, I meant what foods does your pokemon eat? It's pretty important in my RP and determines how other pokemon view your character.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Is omnivore bad in the roleplay, because I know it means it eats all things edible.
JustAnotherOutcast
JustAnotherOutcast
Actually, onivores are ok. Seeing as they have the choice between eating meats or plants, they can just eat like a herbivore and pokemon will be fine with them. The only difference is some pokemon may be a little nervous around them, so omnivores (and scavangers) ave to steer clear of anything that could make it look like they have eaten meat. So, basically pokemon are just more suspisious of them than herbivores.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Ok could dusk be that? Sorry I was confused on scav or omni?