• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
The iFlare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't troll your friends on skype, guys. Just don't do it. Perma-Ban is OP.
    Draize
    Draize
    Yo iFlare do you have skype or twitter
    Hey, random as question. I'm torn between who to draw next, do I draw Odahviing, or Durnehviir?
    Jacksaurus The Haxorus
    Jacksaurus The Haxorus
    Never mind I tried both, just seems Like I could only perfect Paarthurnax because he's got an impact on me, otherwise I can never recreate someone else's creation. I literally cannot copy others creations. :p
    The iFlare
    The iFlare
    You draw whichever one had a larger impact on you. And don't give up like that. Keep practicing. A good artist always learns from trying to recreate work they like. Eventually you'll fall into your own style so don't feel too hurt if something doesn't look exactly how you envisioned, especially if you're trying to copy someone else's style.
    Jacksaurus The Haxorus
    Jacksaurus The Haxorus
    Thankyou, but I think its a gift in its own way. If I cannot copy a picture, therefore every picture I draw is an original and thus, one of a kind. But will keep attempting the dragons of Skyrim, they are my favorite creatures from any game franchise- even pokemon
    Wisdom does not always come with age. Why, for every wise elder, there is one youth wise beyond their years.
    Drawing tablets for spriting... Huh... Surprisingly efficient.
    Reactions: AzureEdge
    The iFlare
    The iFlare
    I'm sure you draw fine. And it's very useful for properly shaping things, or at least I personally find it more efficient than doing things pixel by pixel.
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    I can imagine how it'd be more useful! Because yeah, doing things by mouse not only can get tedious but also kinda painful for the hands ^^;
    The iFlare
    The iFlare
    Exactly!
    I love your Trainer Card from your signature ^^
    The iFlare
    The iFlare
    Lol thank you. It's an old one though. I gatta update it soon.
    Jcob
    Jcob
    old but gold
    I'm back... after how many years?
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    Glad you're back into it! :D yeah I also took a semi-long hiatus from spriting a couple times but I keep getting back into it. I'm a terrible artist but I like to think I sprite okay or something, or something? ^^;
    The iFlare
    The iFlare
    I've seem some of your recent stuff. It's not that bad actually. Keep at it and you could become a great spriter!
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    Thankies muchly! That means a lot to me haha ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…