• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
I shall :D I have yet to find a shiny in the new games :D
bioaura
bioaura
Im lucky I have two more shinies including shiny Gyarados
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Nice :D You must be really good at finding them, I can't even get the hang of the poke radar thingy XD
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Nice :D I found a shiny Skorupi in Pearl by pure chance, I was so happy. I've never caught a shiny by fishing before though. :D they say the pokeradar increases your chances but I don't know how XD
bioaura
bioaura
Can you believe I found a shiny yanma in pearl but it ran away because I was in the safari place I almost cried :(
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
OMG! That's really unfair. :(
bioaura
bioaura
Tell me about it since then im trying to get one,it was so awesome,it was completely blue but I never got one :(
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
I didn't know the shiny was blue, I bet that looked awesome! This one time I was playing Silver (Gen II) and I had just started my game when a shiny pidgey showed up. I had no pokeballs so I couldn't catch it. :( At the time I didn't even realise what shinies were, I just knew it was special because of the sparkles. :(
bioaura
bioaura
Wow that was bad luck oh and if you want to see a shiny yanma go to gts.
bioaura
bioaura
By the way do you have one? I might start to breed to see if I get a shiny one.
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Yes, I do have one. :D
bioaura
bioaura
Really! can you trade me it.
bioaura
bioaura
I have a bad luck with yanma's i haven't seen a single one in pokemon Y
bioaura
bioaura
thank you! :)
bioaura
bioaura
Do you want a polar pattern vivillion?
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Sorry, for some reason Pokecharms is running slow for me. :) Are yanmas version exclusive? I don't know. :3
bioaura
bioaura
I really don't know but I think not my pokedex tells me where to capture them and I can stay there for hours and 0 yanmas so do you want the polar vivillion.
bioaura
bioaura
Wow all my yanma eggs have ultraballs weird???
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Yes, please! :) And yeah It happens when the pokemon used with ditto is female. :3 odd isn't it?
bioaura
bioaura
WOW! anticipation eevee thx a lot :) do you know what is yanmas secret ability because I have yanmas with speedboost and compound eyes?