• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Yeeeeeeee~
Thank you. Courtney is Ultimate. She is Infinite. She is... hot. *hides because of terrible pun*
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
Yes, she's more beauty than Shelly. But the most perfect girls are Hilda and Caitlin :') haha
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
I'm the Hilda and Courtney person. It WAS Hilda and Dawn, but when Courtney got her new redesign, I just changed Dawn with Courtney. Two Beauts~ I would make a fan fiction, but i'm pretty lazy... even though i'm a fast typer. lol
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
I'm starting to try to draw characters, but is difficult. The redesign of Shelly is also great. But I love Hilda forever haha and the best guys are Hilbert and perhaps N, I like him but sometimes he despairs me
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Chars are difficult to draw, just put time into it. If you're going for detail, give it 1-2 hours. If you just want a basic one like a chibi or a cartoonish look, about 30(mins)-1 hour. And that's just for practice around all the sketching, the figures, the stances etc. But in the end, it's really nice to see your art finished and you can go around saying "Yeeeeah, that is MY art" haha.
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Shelly ORAS beats Old Gen Shelly, It's the hair... I swear.
I never picked guys before, but I guess it should be Trainer Red and Silver.
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
Yes! running with tears of happiness in your eyes
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
To what did you reply? The drawing, Shelly, Guys picked?
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
The drawings haha
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Yes~ Drawing requires patient, it can be frustrating, but in the end, the reward is worth it!
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
Yeah ... I hope to be as good to draw all that
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Give it time and you be able to draw anything to your mind!! ^_^
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
Yeah I want :( actually my aunt it's an awesome artist and she is teaching me
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Really? That's pretty cool! I had to teach myself by looking at other images on positions, scales and so on. I only took Art 1 for High school which sucks, but it was fun.