• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Swampert "Beef Cake" Poke
Swampert "Beef Cake" Poke
omg............ i wouldn't want to go back............. i would be fine with my dad in mexico
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Either way, I have to go back in about 10 more days(I just want to hang with my friiieeeeends). When I said I enjoyed rain, I meant just rain, not a wind storm, thunder and lightening together.
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
You was in Mexico?! What place?!
Thundurus do this XD
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
I am currently at Aguascalientes.
Where's my Masterball?
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
Mexico is beautiful!, you don't think? :3
Hahahahahahaha you're a funny guy
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
It is such a beautiful location. Depends where you are for a good scenery of the mountains and lakes. It's better to be around people to hangout with for a better experience. Also WAY more active people here than in Cali.
So yeah, it is lovely. ^_^
yay, thank you~
All I found was duct tape so that doesn't work.
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
:'). hahahahaTornadus and Thundurus have been around all Mexico haha (it sounds very funny), tonight here in Mexico city dropped a thunderstorm that looked like it did the day D:
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
The rainstorm stopped right now so I believe they fled away. I've been in Mexico City before to visit my cousin(s). Pretty chill yet risky location(the place where I was anyways). But still a nice place to visit, especially the Centro Historico, jaja, sta bien.
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
*I'm terrible when it comes to typing in spanish, so I won't be able to type as much. I'll understand it, just can't spell for shit. haha.
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
Hahaha and they came over here. Do you happen visited "Bellas Artes"? ♥
Jajajajajajajajajaja eres bien divertido jaja ya aprenderás algún día
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Yo no recuerdo porque si paso como 3-4 anos. Es que mi amma me llevo a mirar partes por ahi. Perdon ^^; jaja
Si me voy aprendier.
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
Mmmm I can't share images in commentaries, but if you come again, go to visit it, it's an awesome place, actually it's an art school too, my boyfriend studied there, I can't enter :( but the best part it's that there is a Pokémon shop around there :'D
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Share images? Aren't you able to share me the drawings over a PM/Personal chat? If my mom plans on going, i'll try. But that won't happen for another few years...
I hope you managed to enter there some day!
Wait... really? I wish I knew of this. You're pretty lucky.
GoldenPath
GoldenPath
Yeah I know :3 but he's a musician, his drawings are...ammm are... we can say that they're funny, but his music it's really beautiful. Yeah! you have to go!. Now there are expositions of paints of Leonardo DaVinci and Miguel Angel, but you have to wait around 3 hours to enter :S
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Are they both his hobbies? How humorous of his art? Like his style or the stuff he draws about? I'm more of the heavy/death metal person, but it would be nice to hear other music from time to time. I think i'll look them over online than going. For 3 hours? Damn.