• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
pifchif
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i beat pokemon black 2
    Reactions: Hollow Omega
    pifchif
    pifchif
    thx wat is black tower
    Hollow Omega
    Hollow Omega
    It's location in Black City that you can access after beating the game, you might have to talk with Alder first. Black Tower is a challenging area with 10 floors full of rather strong Pokémon trainers with boss on each level called Gatekeeper or Gatetrainer or something like that. They all have 3 Pokémon, but I think you can't use healing items (don't worry there will be few nurses/level thought)
    Hollow Omega
    Hollow Omega
    Finally the reason why you should beat all levels is that you get shiny Gible after beating level 10 when you visit Alder :) shiny Gible in Black 2 and shiny Dratini in White 2. Hope this helps~
    it lokes like or and as have a third sigma emerold i just saw the cover on google so it mite not be true
    more news on pokemon or/as the bad guy team in or is team megma grunt and in as is team aqa grunt
    Hi pifchif with more pokemon info on or\as graudon primal evolves by under grows primal reversion
    now mega sceptile losses it weeckness of fire so he can make a good fight for blasacin
    sceptile can now mega evolve he becomes a grass and dragon type and so can swampert put he stays water and ground type
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…