• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

C
cutiecat97
hi sharna
Shauna23
C
cutiecat97
can you draw a glacion with a lets party bib and red blush cheeks and pink underware
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
Toy Chica?
C
cutiecat97
ps a cupcake also
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Midnight that's no way to earn followers, it's not going to make you look cool.
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
I don't intend to look cool!
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Then why do you wants followers.
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
Because most of my Friends are my Brother/Sister and here were i love pokemon i can make friends who love pokemon too
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
You don't need theme on lol own youback tho
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
You don't need them to follow you back though.
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
My Siblings came here because they want to see how the site looked like and how it works but they barely like it and the only way i get them on this site is giving them fake alerts and Conversations but still they want me to check it for them!
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
True.:(sorry
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
Hey Umbreon do you mind checking my Works to see if thier is anything wrong with it and point it out
Shauna23
Shauna23
Hey, Midnight, if you want follows, I'll follow you
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
Nah its okay ill be alright though how bout this
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Why do you give them fake alerts? If they don't like it, that's ok. You don't have to force it upon them. And I won't say if they are right or wrong. That's for you to decide. Sorry if i sound harsh.
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
Its okay im just gonna try to see if i can delete thier acconts they barely like Pokemon and say that it sucks so im pretty sure they wont care:)
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
Then again i dont think you can
Midnight Umbreon
Midnight Umbreon
And they love when they get alerts it makes them feel special