• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Stelluna
Stelluna
I want Fairy Electric
And also, right click the image and push "Save as" If you're on a phone, hold your finger on the image until it says "Save image"
Rovenz
Rovenz
but I mean't, after I save the image, edit the others out, what do I do?
Stelluna
Stelluna
Re-upload it
Rovenz
Rovenz
to where? my artwork?
Stelluna
Stelluna
Yes.
Rovenz
Rovenz
but isn't that copyright?
Stelluna
Stelluna
Say I gave you permission. Infact, include this comment there.
Rovenz
Rovenz
I will just use this conversation as a proof for people who say this is copyright.
Rovenz
Rovenz
Wait, I will just used what I first said for proof
Rovenz
Rovenz
I use paint.net, you?
Stelluna
Stelluna
I have a paint program installed on my computer :3
Rovenz
Rovenz
I do too, but I like paint.net better, easier to make youtube thumbnails and quicker to undo.
Stelluna
Stelluna
Wow, I should use that
Rovenz
Rovenz
ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rovenz
Rovenz
Yeah, it has an outside tab, it has 5 tabs, paint.net, Colors, Layers, Tools and History. The Colors, Layers, Tools and History are not altogether with paint.net, they are outside of paint.net, but they come with paint.net (I know you don't understand me) *sigh* just look at a paint.net video.
Stelluna
Stelluna
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teapot
Teapot
Just for the record, if you guys edit another person's artwork and upload it to the Corner, it's still not allowed even if you're given permission. Not sure if that's applicable to what you guys are planning, but I'm guessing it is. :)
Stelluna
Stelluna
He was going to make me the champion for his region and he needed a sprite
Rovenz
Rovenz
kay, I may just upload it to my website.
Teapot
Teapot
@Stelluna He'd have to make it himself, I'm afraid. Sorry!