• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Rovenz
Rovenz
Wait, 2. Answer the question in the first line and one of the others
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Hmm, if you're bored you could always pick up a hobby. I like writing in my spare time, and sometimes I do origami. As for your 8th gym leader, I need more information like personality, age, gym type, etc. As for Pokemon, people tend to associate me with Eevee or Sylveon the most though I personally like seeing myself as a Minccino more. I ended up answering all 3, oops~
Rovenz
Rovenz
That's fine, you have good answers. How about what should Voirus wear besides a cape with a hood? Its gonna wear a cape and a hood, what else?
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
I still need more information about what kind of person Voirus is. How about you answer a few questions for me? What's his age, gender, gym type, and personality, for starters?
Rovenz
Rovenz
Oh.
Gender: Male, but when being gossiped, they say she by accident.
Gym Type: DRAGON BRO!
Personality: A very intelligent person, always reads the history of Kyurem. He wants to be the strongest dragon type trainer in the WORLD!
Pokémon: Shelgon, Sliggoo, Goodra, Druddigon, Noivern, Mega Charizard X.