• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
If you don't mind my opinion, I really like stories about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I don't know what it is about becoming a Pokemon and all, but the whole concept really appeals to me! :)
Nero21
Nero21
Cool i actually never thought of that! Thanks alot! What would u name the series i wont take ur idea because u thought of it not me but i just want something to get the ball rolling and wht do u think of and elekid and magby as the main characters
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Oh my gosh yes! I love those two Pokemon! They would be perfect main characters. Now, I may be biased, but I just created my own PMD series on my written work area and I called it The Secret of the Rings. But, overall, I Would call a PMD game I made (if I ever do) something to do with the main boss. Ex: PMD explorers of the Ocean for Kyogre or PMD the Land team. I'm not very good at coming up with names. XD
Nero21
Nero21
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of The Dimensions. hows that sound?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
That sounds so cool! ^.^
Nero21
Nero21
Thanks for ur help :) im going to follow you and look forward to ur PMD series
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Thanks!