• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Rinoa Heartilly
Rinoa Heartilly
Congratulations (:
I only follow 8 people but I have 88 followes.

Follow for follow via a click of a button doesn't happen in this community but you get a lot more followers by actually contributing to the site. Hope that helps!
Stelluna
Stelluna
HI SteelMineral! Seeing you guys talk, I feel like I don't have any followers... I only have like, 60...
VAGamer and Aipom
VAGamer and Aipom
I know how to get followers, like the trainer card shown and go to all the spots that show people work and hit fallow.
Rinoa Heartilly
Rinoa Heartilly
When I mention contributing to the site, I meant posting in the forums and replying to current topics or creating your own to encourage a relevent conversation. Sorry if I confused you. (:
VAGamer and Aipom
VAGamer and Aipom
I'm still cunfused
Rinoa Heartilly
Rinoa Heartilly
I find that the best way [personally, of course] to get more followers [if you're not happy with only 159] is that conversation in the forum topics can go a long way to gaining other peoples interest.
Rinoa Heartilly
Rinoa Heartilly
Not everyone makes cards or posts artwork in the Creative Corner. Most of our users seem to be posters not artists. You could always like someones post in a forum topic to show that you agree with their view point or opinions on, say, which pokemon is their favourite or perhaps their thought of the moment.
VAGamer and Aipom
VAGamer and Aipom
The reson I'm not happy with 159 followers is because I had 600 or more before.
Teapot
Teapot
Wait, before? Before when?
Rinoa Heartilly
Rinoa Heartilly