• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

L
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
let me ask all my old stuff could i get those old stuff back?
Teapot
Teapot
It's already all part of this account! :)
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
i can't find all my trainer cards...
Teapot
Teapot
Looks like the new trainer cards were lost in the merge - sorry :(
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
even the pic and stuff i posted in creative cornor?
Teapot
Teapot
I don't know why that didn't assign itself to your account - hold on.
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
ok and i used to have like 600 i followed XD
Teapot
Teapot
Yeah, the merge system's a bit wonky, apparently! Maybe I need to make some improvements...

As it happens, I'm pretty sure your art got lost in the merge because you're in read-only mode on the Corner, so the work got deleted. Sorry!
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
well some of the art is my drawings...
Teapot
Teapot
Well, you were put on read-only, so you weren't allowed to post in the Corner anyway. That means that any art you posted by evading the read-only will, of course, be removed.
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
oh welll...
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
UGH THOUGH WHEN I WAS GONE I MISSED ALL THE NEW FOR POKEMON AND I SEE SOMETHING FOR A SHINY RAYQUAZA!!! > : (
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
@Teapot can you help change my birthday date?
Teapot
Teapot
Sorry, missed this. What do you want it changed to? ^^
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
Augest 28 1998
Teapot
Teapot
Done :)
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
Thank you!
L
Lizzy-the-Trainer
teapot im having trouble with signing in to pokecharms on my new phone um can i m ake a new one and you fuse it to my old one here so i can have it on my new phone? keep the name of this one when you fuse it please!
Teapot
Teapot
I don't do that unless I have to - what's the issue? Let's solve it without a new account! If you've forgotten your password, I can change it for you or swap the e-mail so you can use the password reset form.