• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Maiden of Ghosts
Maiden of Ghosts
Ack, I'm so, so sorry! Life kinda caught up with me, and I completely forgot about it! D:
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
No I was just thinking about ideas. Do you want to use one of your Hybrid characters... ( which are really cute/Epic ) than I think it should be a conversation RP.
Maiden of Ghosts
Maiden of Ghosts
Ah, okay! Hm.. I agree on a conversation RP being for the best. I'm not entirely sure on which character I'm gonna use yet, though! (I, uh.. Currently have over 300 Pokemon characters, so I have a lot to choose from!)
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Eh, wat? Over... 300? And I thought I was crazy with 15. Yeah thinking along the lines of Pokemons only, with Pokegods and stuff.
Maiden of Ghosts
Maiden of Ghosts
Hahaha, five years and a large, on-going RP verse can cause one to make a lot of characters! The vast majority of that 300+ aren't used very often, if at all.. they're mostly background characters. But they all exist!

And Pokemon-only is just fine with me! I'm used to that style, anyway. Though I'm not sure I'm familiar with the term Pokegods?
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Like your HoHo Umbreon hybrid, its basicly a Pokemon who has ascended beyond the strengths of a normal mon.
Maiden of Ghosts
Maiden of Ghosts
Oohhh, I see! I'm used to calling them Champions, so I got a little confused! But yeah, that works fine! (I mean, depending on what I choose to do, I might wind up using one of them myself.)
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Yes I figured that my friends might want one as well. I'll make the RP. Or you can if you want, I'm down with anything.
Maiden of Ghosts
Maiden of Ghosts
Ah.. Well, um, one note on the "PokeGods" thing.. Is that my Wraitheon (The Ho-Oh Umbreon thing) isn't a concept that anyone can use. She's more than just a simple Champion (A mortal Pokemon blessed with the power of a Legendary), and more of a unique species altogether. I don't mind other people using the Champion concept though, since my group isn't the only one with that kind of thing.
Maiden of Ghosts
Maiden of Ghosts
I'm sorry if I seem like I'm jumping to conclusions on this, but I just wanted to make sure that's made clear. The Wraitheon concept is special to me and a friend, after all. Like I said though, a more simple Champion (Like my Dialga-Blessed Espeon) is a totally fine concept to use!
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
No I was saying that I have a Umbreon, who has godly powers, and other Pokemon are his villagers that he protects. I would never steal Wraitheon, do not worry.
Maiden of Ghosts
Maiden of Ghosts
(I'm also sorry if that's all a bit confusing. It's kind of a fine line between the Wraitheon concept and the Champion concept...)
Maiden of Ghosts
Maiden of Ghosts
Alright, no worries then! I just wanted to make sure, since it just sort of hit me that it might have been a good idea to mention! c: