• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

misschocoholic
misschocoholic
Oh you already made one? To A New Start is yours right? We can do it there if you want
Mebius Kiryu
Mebius Kiryu
um ok
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
Uh just to clear things up, where are you located at in the rp? Near Valerie's gym? Also, my OC is a kid
Mebius Kiryu
Mebius Kiryu
well yes i'm on my way to valerie gym and kid? but your 20
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
I am not my OC and vice versa. You can make OC older and younger than you are... Unless your OC is based on you..?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Welcome to Charms!
Your OCC can be any age or gender. It does not need to be based off of you but most people have it that way.
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
Thank you EspeonTheBest!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
No Problem! If you need any tips or pointers on Roleplaying, I would be happy to help! I dont consider myself the best roleplayer, but some say I am pretty good.
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
I have fair bit of experience in rp but thank you! Do you want to rp?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Sure! Whats the theme/plot?
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
As you can see, I just got here. My OC is a kid so unfortunately, nothing r-18 please. She's originally from Sinnoh but moved to Kalos. What about your oc?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
I'm not into the R rated stuff.... I actually have many OCs. The main ones I use are

Mei is a 13 year old trainer who came from Sinnoh. Her team varies, but she always has a Ninetales and a Lopunny.

Grace is also 13 and she comes from Kalos. Her team also varies, but she usually has an Espeon and a Luxray.

Saybia. Her age varies depending on the RP. She loves fire types and horses, so she always has a Rapidash.
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
Ooooh

Charlotte is 10 years old and obsessed with sweets. She only have 4 pokemon so far (their levels are not that high).

Wait... You're an 8th grader? (Just read your profile)
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Yeah! I'm a proud one too! Go Wildcats!
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
Wildcats! Brings back memories...

Well, Charlotte lives at Lumiose. I'll let you decide the Rp theme.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Sorry, replying to an RP.

So we should have it in Kalos? I'm a little out of ideas. Did you have anything in mind?
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
Or Sinnoh. Up to you.

Hmmm maybe meeting in a boutique or when making Poffins/PokePuff?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
How about Kalos. Do you think there should be something big happening? Like the gym leaders are resigning and there are competitions all over to see who will take the spots? Some thing like that maybe, if you agree and such.
misschocoholic
misschocoholic
Hm... Hey, since Lumiose's gym leader join Ash's group in the anime, how about the city looking for another trainer to fill in his spot? There's competitions and such .
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
I'm down. Sound good!