• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

S
Special Riolu
oh, y did they do it?
Stelluna
Stelluna
Yea
S
Special Riolu
*lenny Face*
Stelluna
Stelluna
...IDK what that means
S
Special Riolu
you know, this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Stelluna
Stelluna
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sylvious
Sylvious
Scratch? Your getting me back into that.
S
Special Riolu
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Stelluna
Stelluna
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S
kittycat8789
kittycat8789
NOOOOO LENNNEH XD
S
Special Riolu
do you want to help the snas team make a animated series? you dont have to if you dont want. :) stelluna therpgshinx and others might help too! :D
kittycat8789
kittycat8789
alright, but im new to animation (besides stop animation :L) but i would love to help :) im starting to get into sfm so mabie if a modeler could make a model of the snas team :D
kittycat8789
kittycat8789
and also could you draw a toy scratch for me? :)
Stelluna
Stelluna
I don't have anything to make an animated series with, it'd take an awfully long time, and we can't record. :( The odds are against us because we don't know each other IRL
S
Special Riolu
scratch or toby? also, some people can just make a frame or a poster or somethin
Stelluna
Stelluna
even if we did make an animated series, it would take months for an episode to come out due to the size of our development team
S
Special Riolu
ill get moar! once i get a girlfriend karley berger or jaeda possibly, we can! :D
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
I've always wanted to try my hand at animation, the only thing stopping me from offering my assistance is that I only draw Pokemon, or small animated humans. I'll try to look outs for it if it's ever produced.
S
Special Riolu
you can help with shinx and special for it?