• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Steel Seth
Steel Seth
Dude I was so hyped this morning!
Pokemon Trainer Adam
Pokemon Trainer Adam
But I saw it yesterday? ????
Steel Seth
Steel Seth
I got the news this morning I had to go to bed early last night
Rovenz
Rovenz
Wait, so is Cloud the Smash Ballot winner?
Steel Seth
Steel Seth
There has to be more Fighters
Rovenz
Rovenz
Yeah, before Ryu, Lucas, Roy and Cloud came, there were 5 slots remaining, a hacker hacked it, so now only 1 more...
Kira-Kun
Kira-Kun
Wasn't really expecting Cloud at all... I voted for Lightning (FFXIII) in Ballot, but, I guess Cloud could do! (Lightning Mii outfit)
Pokemon Trainer Adam
Pokemon Trainer Adam
No cloud was announced to be the last dlc
Steel Seth
Steel Seth
I will not accept this... :p
S
Special Riolu
ill delete this comment because my inbox in dead
Rovenz
Rovenz
OBJECTION! Sakurai said it takes months to do characters, it was 2 months ago when the ballot closed, and plus, a hacker hacked when there was only mewtwo as a dlc, there were 5 slots remaining and Cloud is fourth of that one!
Teapot
Teapot
HOLD IT! Character creation is a variable process - some will take longer than others, so we can't take accurate estimates using that statement. As for the "slots", the game is patchable - they can add more slots. Or remove them, although there's no chance of that.
Teapot
Teapot
We are looking at at least one more character from the ballot, and I wouldn't be surprised if we got more than one character in December's Smash bulletin.
Rovenz
Rovenz
Perfect thinking Teapot, but perfect thinking. :)