• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Dude you don't understand how much you love Flowey... well, unless you understand how much I love Kyubey. It's a similar kind of love.
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
I ship sans and Toriel DONT HATE MEH
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
I'd never hate anyone for shipping things! :o You ship them girl! Ship them as hard or as soft as you like ♥
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
Thanks! You're pretty cool. I like Flowey too. He's a bit spooky though.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Haha thanks ^^; I really like Flowey because of his backstory and the entire concept behind him (cute little SOCIOPATHIC flower of evil) and he quickly became my favorite character because of it~
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
I love Toriel and sans. And all the other characters ^.^ the game and all of its characters are rather charming and have an odd but hilarious sense of humor. :3 I love the story as well.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
ahhh the story's the best part! Along with all the very memorable and lovable characters haha x3 Goatmon's precious and Sans is easily my second favorite, though I have a special spot for Alphys for being a huuuuuge nerd and weeaboo :'D I could honestly go on and on about everything about the game, I haven't had a chance to spaz at anyone about it ;w;
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
Me too! I honesty could rant about it for a long time. I think Papyrus is me in a way CAUSE I LIKE SHOUTING AND ALL CAPS! :3 also I'm annoyed by my sibling. But I'm more sans, because..... Jokes! Bad puns!
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
I'm probably a bit of Sans and Papyrus; I have Papyrus's energy and enthusiasm but San's laid-back attitude and laziness. Well, I guess I can identify with all the characters in a way XD it's hard to say who I'm most like haha
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
I like the ghost... Still haven't able to get on chat... At all...
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
Gah..... Auto correct won't let me type his name. I'm also rather lazy, to be honest. :3
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Napstablook! Ahhh he's so adorable ;w; also @_Umbreon_ have you asked a staff member about that? o.o i personally haven't been on chat in a while so idk how to help ^^;
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Yep. Teapot is busy with other stuff. Stel hates me so she probably won't un ban me, even if it was my second offense.
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
That's unfair. SPAM THEM!!!!! Jk XD
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Yeahhhh don't spam them XD honestly just ask them politely in a private message or something; if they don't reply in a couple days or so you could leave a message on their profile. Just be polite and patient with them, they are people with lives outside of the internet, after all.
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
Yeah.... Does anyone know who made Pokecharms?
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
@Doctor Oak was the original founder along with @StellarWind and @Linkachu but if memory serves correctly, @Teapot made the current rendition of the site. At least, that's what I think it is XD someone can correct me if they like.
Twilight Nova
Twilight Nova
Thanks! You're smarter than me XD today I saw my friend on the far side of the gym from me when I entered the gym i was like, "Yaaaas I can scare her!" But I overshot my speed and ran into the wall.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Pfffff I'm not smart, just been here long enough to know some history behind the site XD and oh no! Are you okay? :< I've done that before as well but she slapped me for trying to scare her (along with me running into the wall)