• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Hey I have a question? Did you put your recently activity thing on private? Just curious becuase I never know when your on.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
I did, since I had someone bugging me when I was online and at one point, I considered quitting Charms, so I just kinda wanted to fade.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Was it Shuana23?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Umm... :)
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Yes? She bugged me non stop about role playing when I was undermoderation! Also it's @HollowStorm 's birthday!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Is it? I haven't talked to him in ages! I'm going to go wish him happy birthday nonetheless! :)
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Sorry if I was the one bugging you. I tend to be a little anxious some times...
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
No! Don't get that idea. Of course it wasn't you!
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
I have new rhymes in my spoiler!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
I saw that! I meant it read them, but I forgot. I'll do it now! :)
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
I think shuana faded away... :|
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Those are so good! I'm still trying to figure out why the English language has so many exceptions! i before e, but not after c... Homophones...or is it Hormones? I can't remember at this moment.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Definitely not Hormones! Yes homophones is right. English is one of the dumbest languages, and most complicated.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Hormones? I might have to look it up. I think I've heard it before, it must be a science term. I remember talking about it in science. No kidding! It's so much easier to have one word for boy, garçon, then so many slang terms like, guy, dude, homie?...
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
No it's a health term... *cough cough* yeah I use very little slang. It's just harder to remember. But i think it's funny when people shorten my name and just call me B.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
And now shuana is on. Pure irony.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
And now she's off? Ok... ._.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
I mean, it's hard to use the slang. I've had to shorten my name to Izzy because people are too lazy to say Élisabeth.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Or you could say Liz... That's what my dad and I call his girlfriend... But slang doesn't really happen up here in New England.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
It wasn't common in Français either... It's just everywhere here in Missouri.

Edit: Sorry, France. Not necessarily Français