• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Sylvious
Sylvious
Okay. Deal. (Why the hell am I saying deal XD)
S
Special Riolu
karley, i just dont liek this side of you, i still remember the sweet karley i knew if 5th grade
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
I guess I should quit. I'm a terribible persons.
Karrinn: kArLeY yOu'Re nOt tHaT bAd.
That's because you're my OC.
Sylvious
Sylvious
Am I the first to ask: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
i dOn'T eVeN kNoW. bUt i'M a bAd pErSoN.
S
Special Riolu
KARLEY! YOUR AMAZING! DONT QUIT, i remember, i liked you, i know you rejected me but your amazing!
Sylvious
Sylvious
Thats what I'm talking about. The "bAd pErSoN" you are.
Star.Prince
Star.Prince
nO i'M nOt.

(That's my OC's typing quirk.)
Sylvious
Sylvious
Damn..... Rejected.... *Covers mouth* Oh yeah I forgot about my MLG side. M8 want do- FUUUUUUU lol
S
Special Riolu
KARLEY! I LIKE YOUR TYPING STYLE! YOUR AN AMAZING PERSON!
Sylvious
Sylvious
Okay.. I'll get out of this so you can do whatever's going to happen.
Sylvious
Sylvious
Then RUN! *poof*
PulseSystem
PulseSystem
What the fuck exactly went down wall I was away?
Sylvious
Sylvious
Uh.... Nothing.
Sans
Sans
When I read this I thought immediately of Pokemon items and sat here for 5 minutes trying to remember what items with "charms" in the name do.
Localised
Localised
Plz dont quit becuz then ill have no reason to go on charms :(
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Hey @Special Riolu if you what to quit then do it, it's up to you, but I want you to know that there are a lot of people on this site that like you! (I am one of them) so please re-think this decision!
Also as my science teacher says:
"Life is like a book, you will never get to the next chapter if you keep rereading the one" before
E
earl eric turner
like lord of pain says it's all up 2 u if u really want 2 quit that's fine but if u want 2 stay that's fine so I consisder chosing wisly and having a long think bout it
NocturnalNetwork
NocturnalNetwork
Special (both Riolu and Karley), don't, just don't. You two are very special to us (sorry for pun), I'm sure no one would like you leaving :( But if you ever need someone to chat to or vent on, I'm here for you.