• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Come on @Special Riolu you are not a loser! You need to bleave in yourself! You got 222 followers, if people hate you wouldn't they have unfollowed you? Cheer up buddy, we all have sad moments in our life but we do have to get over it eventually, am I right?
S
Special Riolu
no, ill never get over it
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Why not? Come on you can tell me, maybe I can help

After all I am the lord of pain, I'm sure I can cure it
S
Special Riolu
well, nobody loves me (maybe penny, but im not sure)
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
1. If you are not sure you can ask

2. Who said nobody? I do! (Don't get that the wrong way though)

3. If nobody loves you then screw them! Don't let other peoples actions affect your life
(I may be a fan of mewtwo and someone else is not, do I care? No)
S
Special Riolu
(yea, everybody says, "dont get that the wrong way' and thats not what i meant, i meant.... never mind
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
But you still get the point right?
S
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Special I think you need one of those doctors that sit there listing to your sad life stories and taking notes (can someone tell me what are they called?)
S
Special Riolu
Therapist
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Yeah those, if you want a break then go for it but don't leave forever! Think of those who like you! And those who say "notice me sempai" when looking at you(forget the last part, I tend to go crazy at this time )
S
Special Riolu
nobody said that to me, ever
Renimo
Renimo
Dude come on cheer up I hate it when my friends are upset....