• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
It sure has. It's fine really, I've been spending most of my time on another forum really(Sonic related if you're wondering). Sorry if I couldn't reply in the PM, but I just didn't know WHAT to reply after so I just left it.
Renimo
Renimo
That's okay! And what's this Sonic related forum?
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
basically like every other forum. have you heard of SoaH(Shadow of a Hedgehog)?
Renimo
Renimo
No is it a story?
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
You can only view the forums if you sign up at the moment.
Renimo
Renimo
Oh THIS site! I remember downloading music here
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Yeah, that site. But it's been changed and given to a pal of mine so now he fused his site with SoaH.
Renimo
Renimo
Oh cool
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
So yeah, I spend most of my time there. Sadly there's not much active members, the majority of those active members are rom creators so they discuss their Sonic fan creations and so on so forth.
Renimo
Renimo
I'd join but please tell me there aren't people who submit Sonic OC's
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
In terms of art or their rom sprites?
Renimo
Renimo
Like that
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
I know what you meant by OC, I hate them too especially when it came to recolors of recent Sonic games or the Sonic X series. I took the time to see the Member's avatars and i'll say 1 or 2 members is just a recolor while every other OC is actually original. I'll view the art gallery and check on that.
Renimo
Renimo
Ok
JetPunx-R
JetPunx-R
Alright, sorry for the wait but the forum doesn't have those lazy and ugly OC's so it's safe.