• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Pokemon=Bae
Pokemon=Bae
Thanks for the warm welcome and no problem. By the way, I like your profile picture, though I'm scared it will eat me...
Bluefeather
Bluefeather
Oh, hey! I was randomly reading your profile (It's very interesting) and I found this. I never got the alert, OH MY GOSH.
Pokemon=Bae
Pokemon=Bae
haha OH hey do you like what GeekyFlareon changed my name to?
Bluefeather
Bluefeather
She changed it? It's...interesting. :)
Pokemon=Bae
Pokemon=Bae
I left to do something outside and she changed mu user, avatar, and wrote on my status....I shouldn't have trusted her with my computer TT^TT
Bluefeather
Bluefeather
Well, now you know. My brothers do a LOT of things to me. That I don't really appreciate. At least they don't know how to spell much. :8B:
Pokemon=Bae
Pokemon=Bae
Yeah lucky! At least your brothers hadn't locked you into a closet with your worst enemy for a day....I wanted to die that day
Bluefeather
Bluefeather
That sounds....bad. At least your not there anymore. C'mon! Look at the bright side. :)
Pokemon=Bae
Pokemon=Bae
I am I'm staying with them for a while, and she isn't that bad, she's just mean. I think it's like a barrier so no one can get into her heart and break her.
Bluefeather
Bluefeather
Oh. Just be...gentle and kind. Let her have her way sometimes. That's what I would do. She might soon see that your not so bad. ((It also might not work, just sayin))
Pokemon=Bae
Pokemon=Bae
She doesn't hate me, so she knows I'm not bad, I'm the only one that was with her when her.......twin brother died.....so her actions I think are just so she can show us(her family) that she's strong