• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
Done and done. Accounts merged, use your old name and your new password.
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
And you may want to consider using an actual email address rather than a made-up garbage address to avoid having issues with password recovery in the future. >>
vulpix frennekins bestie
vulpix frennekins bestie
My friend having the same problem he made an extra account to contact some one and he forgot that password :(
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
vulpix frennekins bestie: technically, barring any real emergency like forgetting your main account password and being unable to reset it, making another account for any other reason is absolutely not allowed. That includes making another account 'to contact someone'. That could be construed as an attempt to sockpuppet and is a bannable offense.
vulpix frennekins bestie
vulpix frennekins bestie
well he was trying to contact an adimin to tell them to merge his new account. Edit : He also contacted frennekin what to do
StellarWind Elsydeon
StellarWind Elsydeon
Ahh, that makes more sense. Could you tell me what his account names are so I can merge them? ^^
vulpix frennekins bestie
vulpix frennekins bestie
but he logged out of his new one and forgot that password :( he has a bad memory :(