• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Have you responded to Red and Silver yet? I forget who responds to who and what often, so if you haven't, no rush.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Just finished my picture for you!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
It looks so cool! I love it!
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Hey are you still there?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Yep... Sort of. I'm starting to write.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
New Picture is Up! :)
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Yes! I know... Now I just have to figure out if I'm supposed to look at the face or the numbers... Or if there is something I'm missing.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
What Ive been doing is trying to focus on the spots with the clues. So parts that are out of focus may not always contain clues.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Right. Photo editor, here I come! Evaluation time! (Goes Cilan)
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Are u still looking at it. Some revaluations have occurred on the Creative Corner.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Oh, I am done looking at it. Yeah, I've read through the creative corner stuff. I think it's based off of space/stars. I have explanations, but it sounds better in my head then out on paper. I'm trying to make it sound right.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Ha! So I can explain my reasoning.

The title is 'Sky full of Stars.' Stars have to do with outer space and the second picture is an Astronaught. If you use a decoder, the numbers in the first picture spells Stars, and the fact that you responded 'right!' In code doesn't make me doubt this any more. ;)
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Didn't I say that first? Anyway I think espeon gets the point for explaining while I just mentioned space
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
But it's a specific theme. If you just say space it's far too vague.
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Hmm... Ok. Il think more on it.
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
New picture is up!
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Noticed + going for the theme "stars"
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
It's to obvious because of the name that no one would guess that
_Umbreon_
_Umbreon_
Ok! Setting up guesses on the my Profile!
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
So more specific than space... Planets? The latest series of numbers forms 'Drop of Jupiter'. Unless Stars was the right answer and I'm over thinking this. So I'm going with Planets. Where is the guess thing on your profile?