• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
what genre do you like? Action, Comedy, Romance, Mystery, etc.?
Cyren
Cyren
all, i honestly don't care witch
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
My favorite is Madoka Magica, I also recommend Owari no Seraph and One Punch Man if you haven't seen them yet. For romcoms, my top two picks are Servant x Service and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun.
Cyren
Cyren
ill cheak them out, thank you
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
I would have recommended One Punch Man, but @Shiny Lyni beat me to it. DARN YOU!!! Well, aside from that I'd have to recommend RWBY. You can find it now on YouTube. It's sort of an American Anime.
voidaquariums
voidaquariums
School Days and Boku no Pico
I would sayyyyy... Noragami, Soul Eater, and Death Note.
If you're looking for something outside of anime, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls are both really good.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Speaking of outside of anime/non-Japanese animation, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: Legend of Korra are both really good as well. Also, ignore @Stormfang's crossed out suggestions, unless you want to rip your eyes out :P
PulseSystem
PulseSystem
I suggest free! It's pretty good...if you like swimming...but it's worth a shot...I mean I like it...but you may not...sooo...yeah... :p