• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Thanks so much! Um, can we still get the items for Giratina, Palkia and Dialga in these games? :)
bioaura
bioaura
where you got zygard btw im petting Dialga he is so cute and cool :D
bioaura
bioaura
giratina's wings sound funny in its origin form when you pet them (sorry its that im so excited :))
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Np!! :D I can't wait to pet my ones too! :3 And thanks for telling me when to find them! ♥
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
I meant where to find them lol XD
bioaura
bioaura
lol and sorry to ask but can we have a legendary battle long time I haven't battled with these guys :)
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Sure, maybe tomorrow? I'll defo be ready for battle then. :D
bioaura
bioaura
ok I want my first battle with them to be with you lol
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Awesome, I feel pretty honoured :3 This is going to be so cool, I have battled with all mine in ages either x3
bioaura
bioaura
I have so much legendaries I don't know who to battle with XD
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
lol same here XD Does it matter what level they're at? as some of mine are like lvl 80+ and some are 100 XD
bioaura
bioaura
mine too and it doesn't matter anyways in battle they start lvl 100 or lvl 50 without counting their actual lvl and with their old stats so it wont matter :)
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Ah coolio :D That's perfect then
bioaura
bioaura
wow ho-oh is so a phoenix :love: I looks awesome
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
I really need to bring my Ho-oh and Lugia forward now :D I bet they look awesome!
bioaura
bioaura
yeah they look awesome lugia looks a bit weird through
bioaura
bioaura
oh and sorry about the shiny mareep I haven't had luck with it yet.
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Np :3 I've been searching for some shinies too, by fishing. :D
bioaura
bioaura
have you found one yet :)
PurpleTartan
PurpleTartan
Not yet :3 But I've only fished about 20 or so pokemon, I'm using my Malamar to make sure I always get a bite like you said before :3