• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Yeah, I beat her! I wasn't able to befriend Undyne, though. So I just went on throughout the story and now I'm with Muffet ._.
Sylvious
Sylvious
Don't you have the Spider Donut? Just eat it during the beginning of the fight. If you don't, I'm sorry but it's impossible to skip the fight unless you restart ._,
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA I HAVE TO RESET NOOOOOOOO
Sylvious
Sylvious
Sylvious
Sylvious
If you have the guts to restart, don't eat the Spider Donut at all until the Muffet fight. Put it in a box the first chance you get as in Hotland you can open the box on your phone and obtain the Spider Donut before fighting Muffet.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
I'll try that. If I can't, then I'll have to reset. Do I have to go back to the beginning? ;-;
Sylvious
Sylvious
Yes, you have to start from the Ruins, as you are starting a new save file.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Oh boy. I regret everything now.
Sylvious
Sylvious
Looking at the UT Wiki or a walkthrough does help, does it? If you reset just look up a walkthrough (Or look at mine again) to get through the early parts. Although, you're on your own with Undyne.
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
Yeah, your walkthrough REALLY helps! I'll use it again and do what I can. It's going to be a long weekend of playing UT.
Sylvious
Sylvious
I have been blasting through the boss fights and is just starting to make a walkthrough for the Core. Although it may take a while for me to finish the walkthrough as with school, I might not type much. I promise I'll end it by the end of this week!
Iceblossom
Iceblossom
It's fine, take your time! You've already helped so much, so I can wait. Besides, I have to play through the Ruins once more, which will take a while.