• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

B
BooBerry
No problem!
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
No problem, eh. If we gonna be friend, eh. You have to no something, eh. I am very weird, eh. I might say things that u don't understands, eh. So if u don'ts understands, eh. Just ask me and I can explain, eh! Lololololololoololololololol
B
BooBerry
Ok! And BTW, you are looking fruity today! Get it? Got that joke from AO series!
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Oh My Goodness!! SO FUNNY!! I JUST DIED OF LAUGHTER WHILE LAUGHING ON THE FLOOR!!! *wipes the tears from laughing* Wow, that was a real knee slapper!!
B
BooBerry
I know right? But that was an old joke from AO. But now, AO is now on YouTube!
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
OMG that is awesome pawsome!! Anyway are u really 9 years old? Just askin' not to be offensive or anyting! Cause u r a really good drawer for the age of 9!
B
BooBerry
Uh, yes I am.....
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Dat got awkward! Lol . . . I is just sayin' dat u a really good drawer. I is turning 12 tomorrow and yet I can't draw as good as u! U r mazin'
B
BooBerry
Awesome! Is your Bday tomorrow?
Crazy Umbreon Lady
B
BooBerry
Wow! Then happy Bday girl!
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Tanks! You birthday in November right? Anyway if it is Happy Early Birthday too you!
B
BooBerry
Oh thanks! I am having a ask my pokemon team!
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Dats Awesome!
B
BooBerry
Thanks, they worked hard for that...
B
BooBerry
Why do you want to ask a question to one of my pokemon?