• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

galaxyglace
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Have you ever tried to actually make that XD face!?! I have and I got hurt. Jk I tried it and I looked like a constipated bear! Lololololololoololololololol
galaxyglace
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
: ) I love to say lol it's just my thang.
galaxyglace
galaxyglace
Never really tried. I just yolo every time
galaxyglace
galaxyglace
Just met you and were already friends lol
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
: D I was playing capture the flag once and I walked to the enemies side and just yelled out YOLO and nobody gave a poop that I was just walking. I got their flag wit da Powa of YOLO! With great power comes great responsibility! *stands heroically*
galaxyglace
galaxyglace
-Laughs- you got quite the energy
galaxyglace
galaxyglace
(Omg i sounded like a mom o.o)
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
U did sound like a mom. I know that mostly because my mom says that all of da time! Lol
galaxyglace
galaxyglace
Whyyyyyy i dont want to sound like a mom :-(
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
U don't! She says it waaaaaay differently. U sounded like u! My mom usually says it like this . . . YOU HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY, GO OUTSIDE AND DONT COME BACK IN UNTIL DINNER (it's lunchtime) AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR U UNTIL U GET YOUR ENERGY OUT!! U did not say it like dat. So u not really sound like a mama too me! Lol
galaxyglace
galaxyglace
O.o your mom needs to calm down.
galaxyglace
galaxyglace
( oh ya do you want your espeon shiny or normal?)
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
I know. But I broke her furniture. Dats why! So, it was kinda my fault. *starts to smile at the memory*
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Shiny forevas
galaxyglace
galaxyglace
(Mmkay shiny espeon but are you sure? A shiny espeon is green.)
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Oh I thought it waz blue. Then no I don't want it shiny. Tanks for telling me it was green! Gtg I'll be right back I have to go eat dinner!
galaxyglace