• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
IDom_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My first shiny of Sun and Moon is a shiny Pichu! So I get to play the game with my new female, shiny Alolan Raichu, Kaiola! :D
    Reactions: BooBerry
    B
    BooBerry
    Cool! A SHINY & FEMALE Alolan Raichu? Now jealous right now XD
    Reactions: IDom_
    IDom_
    IDom_
    I'm going to try get another soon that's male and good for competitive.
    I gave up on the Shiny Shroomish. I accidentally broke the chain. I am currently looking for a new shiny hunter, Any suggestions?
    Around 200 encounters, and still no shiny Shroomish. I guess it's gonna be a while, without a shiny charm. The Pokedex is too long. >:I
    I'm hunting for a Shiny Shroomish to use as my Shiny Hunter Partner in Pokemon Sun which I'll get at Xmas. Currently at 59 encounters.
    I'm back! I've been gone for about a month now but I'll be back here now. I'll only do occasionally theories and speculation to Sun and Moon
    I think I might try to change my username soon, to something that's shorter and easy to remember.
    Just been to see Zootropolis (or the American name is Zootopia) and it was really good. Might make a sprite later of two characters from it.
    I had a REALLY weird dream last night; it was when if a person held onto this item, they'd turn into a pokemon... Strange...
    In regards to my picture, I'm Aware of that, but the joke was came into my head and I wanted to draw it anyway's. Besides, when was the last time a Pokemon got a voice actor that said anything other then their names?
    IDom_
    IDom_
    Oh. But hang on...
    Mewtwo Strikes Back
    The Spell of the Unown
    Jirachi Wish Maker
    Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
    The Rise of Darkrai
    Giratina and the Sky Warrior
    Arceus and the Jewel of Life
    Zoroark: Master of Illusions
    Kyurem Vs the Sword of Justice
    Genesect and the Legend Awakened
    Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction
    Hoopa and the Clash of Ages

So uh yeah, there's the answer to your question
    Curtkid
    Curtkid
    O.K, but let's not count movies. Then how many do we have? Besides, literally all of those were Legendary Pokemon (except Lucario and he technically used Aura/ Magic), and we know Meowth wouldn't have the balls to pick fight with them.
    IDom_
    IDom_
    Well... X,Y & Z Episode 5: Dream a little Dream from Me!

In that episode ALL of Ash, Serena and Clemot's pokemon got voice acting, expect Pikachu.

And also, what about Zorua? I think Mewoth could have a go at Zorua.
    Well great. The time I uploaded my 2 new sprites everyone else decided to do a massive artwork heave on the Creative Corner. Dammit, artists
    It's been over a week since Sun and Moon's announcement... I didn't see the Nintendo Direct on the 3rd, what happened?
    Nearly a week since Sun and Moon's announcement, I wonder when CoroCoro will give us those leaks we've been waiting for soon...
    Teapot
    Teapot
    If they're in CoroCoro at all, it'll leak in a week, maybe a week and a half :)
    I've not disappeared by the way. The reason I haven't uploaded is because I'm working on something to upload here. It'll be done by tomorrow
    IDom_
    IDom_
    And just so you know, it'll fill you with DETERMINATION.
    I think now the evidence for Hawaii being Gen 7 is very strong. I bet my Shiny Gyarados that it will be based off Hawaii. Aloha!
    Harsh Day of School Ahead. But I know I'll make it out alive, and why? BECAUSE OF POKEMON SUN AND MOON!!
    Such hype for Pokemon Direct tomorrow. With Sun and Moon being leaked, expectations are running high. I'm excited and nervous.
    Yo. You should create some sprites of Fairy Tail characters
    (The anime)
    Rholt810
    Rholt810
    It's an anime. It's really good and I've heard it's like OnePiece
    IDom_
    IDom_
    To be honest I don't know about One Piece either. I'm not sure I want to make sprites for anime I'm not interested in. I don't watch a lot of TV either.
    Rholt810
    Rholt810
    Ah. makes sense
    Your sprites are pretty good! I'd suggest trying to make your lines a little more curved, though, otherwise everything looks too angular and unnatural. Otherwise they're nice~
    IDom_
    IDom_
    Thanks, I'm trying to improve. The Dominic Sprite is actually my first sprite; I'm not lying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…