• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I'll be your friend because I ain't that interested in battling.
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Thank's Arcaninegirl! Heres my Nintendo 3ds XL friend code
1048 9729 7481
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I don't have a 3ds but I have a dsi and a Ds lite but my ds lite is broken.
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Go check out my trainer cards! Ok!
Midnight Heart
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
And by the way try to make an artwork of a Charizard hanging out with arcanine in a volcano hottub or whatever you think thats good! Ok! :)
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I would but I can't. I ain't that good at drawing and my kindle don't have a camera so I can't take a picture and put it on pokecharms. But I think I'll try to draw that.
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Ok thats fine! Just do whatever you want k! Also I went to your profile and saw your trainer cards you were right EEVEE'S FOR LIFE AND FOREVER!
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I tryed to register your friend code in my pal pad on pokemon black 2 but it said it was wrong:(
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Thats to bad. :(
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Also im 12 in the 7th grade in middle school!
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I'm 10 and I'm going to be 11 on my birthday this year. And I do home school so I don't go to school.
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
I wish I could be home schooled because I hate the 7th grade espically my lng arts teacher!
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
And I tryed your friend code again and it still keeps saying your friend code is wrong:( I don't know what I'm doing wrong:(
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Theres nothing wrong but is your device not from nintendo?