• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Maiden of Ghosts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mmm, question. How many of you would be interested in me posting some Digimon art I've done recently???
    Reactions: TooBlue12
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    I've tried to just keep all my art here Pokemon related, because it /is/ a pokemon site, but I've noticed that a lot of people post non-pokemon art so I guess it's not an issue. So, uh, I guess it's more of a "is anyone interested in my digimon art" question now. Please let me know if you are! c:
    TooBlue12
    TooBlue12
    I am! And I am sure there are others who are as well! :)
    I finally return! For some reason the site just refused to load for me for nearly a month. But it's working again now??? idk man
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    what's weird is that it would load for me on my phone. my laptop? nOPE. I'm not gonna complain since it's working again now, but that was just. weird as hell tbh
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    on that note, time to post some art I've done recently but couldn't post until now!
    Good day, Miss. I wanted to ask, if you maybe take requests?
    MrSweets
    MrSweets
    well I don't mind if it takes longer. Take your time, I don't want to rush you c:
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Well, I'll let you know if I open requests anytime soon! If next week doesn't prove too busy, I might take some then! c:
    MrSweets
    MrSweets
    alright, I'm looking forward to it ^^
    info of primal dialga plzzz. (why is it called primal dialga tho, why did they make 3 primal pokemonz lol
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Actually, there isn't any connection between Primal Dialga and Groudon/Kyogre's Primal Reversions! In the Japanese version, Primal Dialga is simply "Dark Dialga" (Meanwhile, Primal Reversion is Primal Regression in Japanese!), so Primal Dialga has nothing to do with them in that regard!
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Anyway, the names Primal Dialga and Dark Dialga just refer to the role it plays in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, as due to plot reasons it more or less lost its mind and reverted to running on instinct alone. (I won't say anymore on that because I don't want to SUPER SPOIL stuff, even if PMD2 is really old :'D) I hope this is the kind of info you were looking for! c:
    S
    "over half your omega ruby team can mega evolve, senna. are you sure you need that many megas--" YES I ABSOLUTELY DO
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    it's not at all useful or practical in-game because, you know, one mega evolved pokemon at a time but uh. options are nice aND I JUST LOVE A LOT OF THOSE MEGAS IN QUESTION SO. yes I absolutely need four megas on that team :'D
    Teapot
    Teapot
    To be fair, my Alpha Sapphire team had like five Megas. Mostly because there are so many good ones! (But Megallade is best.)
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    It's true, there are a LOT of great Megas to use in ORAS. It makes it hard to not use a bunch of them omg
    (And yesss, Mega Gallade is great! I'll be honest, Mega Gallade existing single-handedly made me adore Gallade in general, since I was mostly neutral on it before. ♥)
    I've officially purged my art galley here of a lot of older art. Sorry to those that liked those images, but I couldn't stand them anymore.
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    You might not like them, but they're a testament to yourself and how much you've improved over the years. You're also your own worst critic; believe me, I'm my own worst critic as well. ^^ I think your old works are fine as they are, even if your newer stuff shows much more improvement!
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Aaa, thank you for the kind words! It really does mean a lot to me! Though I'll be honest, the reason I deleted a lot of those old drawings isn't for art quality reasons. A lot of them were based on an old RP verse that is now dead, and they reminded me of crappy people I don't wanna deal with or even think about anymore, so that's why I deleted them. But still, your words mean a lot to me, so thank you! ♥
    I'm.. Probably going to remove a lot of my older art from here. A lot of it is outdated and reminds me of people I'd rather forget.
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    Ah, i didn't see this part of your profile post. My bad! I'm sorry about that, but do what's best for you. Best of luck with everything!
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    No worries! Regardless, what you said still meant a lot, so. Thank you. c:
    Finally burning bridges that should have been burned a long time ago is one hell of a freeing thing
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    (btw I'm sorry for just like. Posting random vague things about nonsense these days. It's been an.. interesting last few days. And this is a place that I can make comments on it all without the people involved seeing.)
    okay but like. people that act like they're your friend but actually like??? dislike you?? they are truly the worst people in the world.
    Do you take requests? If u do can I request something?
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Umm, not currently, sorry. I just moved about a week and a half ago, so things are still a bit hectic for me. I might consider taking requests next month though, since I'm likely to be more free.
    I'm gonna fall so behind on OC October next week! Moving is gonna be one hell of a hectic time, that's for sure...
    Heyo, would you be down for taking a request?
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Not right now, I'm sorry to say! October is a busy month for me, since I'm moving in less than a week, and I have this month-long drawing challenge I'm participating in. I might consider taking requests in November, though!
    The Voltagonist
    The Voltagonist
    Ah, well hope everything works out and settles down for you. Don't overburden yourself with stress, m'lady. :)
    So Ghost about the Roleplay...
    _Umbreon_
    _Umbreon_
    Uits generally agreed upon that you don't steal characters... :|
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Fair enough, but since there's kind of a fine line between the Wraitheon concept and the Champion concept, I wanted to make sure to mention that there is a difference and that only the Champion one is free to use.

I'm sorry if I offended you in some way or just sounded overly defensive on the whole thing!
    _Umbreon_
    _Umbreon_
    *Sigh* yep it's fine,
    Amazing work! What do you use to draw?
    PaintBox
    PaintBox
    Good luck on the move. I understand that this month has been busy, it's been crazy for me. I'd love to see more of your art. I wish I could draw as good as you!
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Practice, my friend~! It's the best (and only) way to get better at art! I didn't start out drawing like this, after all~ It took time! (And if I do say so myself, your art is very cute already! ♥)
    PaintBox
    PaintBox
    I've been working really hard, someday I'll get better. Thanks, I'm so glad that you like my art ♥
    boom, recent stuff has been uploaded. now to try and draw something for oc october tonight. and then crash. man I'm tired...
    wow i completely forgot about this place completely. time to upload some art and then fORGET ABOUT IT AGAIN
    The Voltagonist
    The Voltagonist
    Dundoodat. It would make many a person sad. :(
    Maiden of Ghosts
    Maiden of Ghosts
    oh my gosh, that's really flattering to hear! the only problem is that I don't have much art to post here these days.. Unless I wanted to post a lot of random old stuff! so it's kind of easy to forget to come here! But I think I will try to be here more often, and see if I can post more stuff, since people seem to like my art! (Which makes me so happy, aahhh >///<)
    One of these days, I'll actually be kind of active here instead of just randomly appearing to post art before disappearing again...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…