• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
YAY!!!!! *Virtually hugs you*
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
- does the same - You have a great taste in shiny Pokemon. ^^
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
Thanks! What are some of your favorite Shiny Pokémon?
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Well, i have a lot. Meaning as I have close to 3 boxes full of my favorite shinys in my Y game , and my Alpha Sapphire game is filled with them. Yeah....it's a hard to pick just one.
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
Oh My Arceus!
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I wuv my sparkle pokemon. -w-
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
:) So who's your favorite Legendary and why?
DaPKMNMastr
DaPKMNMastr
You Know A Shiny Volcanion Its A... Yellow Pink Colored.
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
o_o Dun Dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Jirachi has to be my favorite. It was the first legendary I ever knew about when I was learning from my cousin at age 6. Besides Pokemon Heroes it has one of my all time fav Pokemon movies. I always end up getting one in my games even if I have to cheat ( hehehehehe ~ ). Also, just look at it. IT'S FRIGGIN ADORABLE!!!
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
True story! My favorite Legendary is Lugia! Because he is just, ugh, he is amazing and awesome, and so wise, and OH I just can't put into words how much I love Lugia!
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I want a Shiny Volcanion it looks so perdy!!! >^< - flails arms -
DaPKMNMastr
DaPKMNMastr
Mine's.... Kyo-ogre
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Awesome! Isn't the Lugia movie the one with the Pichu Brothers scene at the end of it? Or am I just insane? o3o
DaPKMNMastr
DaPKMNMastr
I Have A LUIGI-A On My POKE-Mon White.
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
No, that's the 3rd movie (the Entei one), the second movie (The one with Lugia) has Pikachu rescue adventure.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Ah. I knew it froms one of the earlier movies. I have a Lugia in my Y game. I got it a couple days ago and haven't gotten a chance to use it yet. :p
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
Coolness! I'm planning on getting a 3ds and Pokémon X. (I used to have a DS and Pokémon black, but I gave my niece my DS :'( )
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Omg you should! I can give you shiny mons! ( That's so sad! I'm sorry! My 3ds XL is kinda broken, I managed to somehow break the thing that keeps the screen in place so it just kinda slumps over a lot. XD )
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
Cool! Hopefully, I can save up enough money when I get a job this summer.