• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker! Or Pokemon Heroes! Reasoning? Childhoods. I used to have them both on DvD before me and brother broke them because we watched them so much, lol. But recently my dad got me and my bro a disc from Wallmart that has Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker, Pokemon Forever, and Pokemon Destiny Deoxys ( My brothers favorite movie. ). Yeah, life is complete now. -w-
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
Yay! Everything is right with the world!
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I can finally binge watch Jirachi Wishmaker like......FORVER NOW!!! XD
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
YAY!!!!! (My favorite Pokémon Movies are Pokémon ranger and the temple of the Sea and Pokémon 2000. I have Pokémon 2000, so I can binge that for life, but I have yet to get Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the sea...)
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
( I have Giratina and the Sky Warrior, and i have some random Pokemon episodes on a Pokemon All Stars episode pack. It has like 3 - 4 hours of episodes on certain Pokemon like Lugia, Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasuar, Blastiose, Eevee, etc. I watch that a lot. It sucks that you don't have Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the sea, maybe you can find it on Ebay? )
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
I'm looking for it on Amazon currently (Not much luck so far...)
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I'll try to look on Ebay when I get home. I'm at school currently so it will take like 6 hours for me to search for you.
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
Funny thing is, I'm at school too.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Really? Awesome! We have a strict Proxy ( I think thats what its called. ) here, so I'm lucky that they haven't blocked Charms. I mean they blocked Youtube, Ebay, the freaking Offical Pokemon Website. I mean COME ON!!! - flips table angrily -
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
My Proxy seems to be more relaxed than yours, I'm able to go to Youtube, the Offical Pokémon website, etc. However, I can't go to any website that involves shopping and the other obvious things.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Yeah, I can see the whole blocking Ebay thing, but I mean Youtube? What we have to use is a form of Youtube I guess which we can get into through the schools website ( hehehe we sneaky ) but it doesn't have really any entertaining videos. It makes me so mad. But, at least I have Pandora so life is good.
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
Somehow at my School we have access to Tumblr.....
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
We do but takes forever to load so we don't use it, or at least I don't.
Pokeshy22
Pokeshy22
hmm, interesting....