• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

MrSweets
MrSweets
I could maybe help ^w^
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Well i like two guys and they bith like me. But one asked me out. I think i lile the other one more that didnt ask me out. I dont know to say yes or not. ;( :( D:
MrSweets
MrSweets
well, i don't know you really good. and I don't know those two guys good, so... Listen to your belly, that's what my mom used to say if I had problems
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Well this guy that asked me out haz asked meh out befo on Friday and i said "yes". Then on Monday he broke up with me. So im kinda mad at him but i still like him!!!! This is so confuzing!!!!!!! T-T
MrSweets
MrSweets
Take the other dude. If a guy brakes up, it's done. There IS still a small chance to get him back tho, but its REALLY low
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Oh ok i think though after some thought that ill date him first again and then wait until i wanna break up with him. After that ill ask the other guy out!!!!! Tanks for de advice dough :)
MrSweets
MrSweets
no problem c:
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Hey if you need help with a boyfriend come to me because I myself have had a girlfriend for 8 years now!
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
So you had a girlfriend since you were 4
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
No I meant Ive had a girlfriend since the 3rd grade and im still her boyfriend
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Ok and what grade are you in now? 6th?
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
No actually im in the 7th grade
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Oh dats cule!!!!!! :3
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Yeah but she broke up with me on sunday this month. :(
MrSweets
MrSweets
that is sad bro... I'm feelin' for ya
Pikachu the Ninja
Pikachu the Ninja
Thanks Mr.Sweet, I apprecieate it! Hey! Do you want to follow me?
Crazy Umbreon Lady
Crazy Umbreon Lady
XD You dont just ask people to follow you!!! Well some people do . . . but i like to earn my follows!!! Dats just how i roll!!!! :D
MrSweets
MrSweets
He's allowed to ask
I don't mind. And sure why not c: