• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

iJay
iJay
Oh really? Thanks I really appreciate it! ^_^ Sorry, I'm new to the website still even though I've registered in December XO
Teapot
Teapot
Hey, no worries - here to help. And occasionally whack people with shoes. But not in this case. ^^ If you ever lose your account, be sure to let an administrator (we have the red banners on the forums and on our profiles) know so we can smash your accounts together. ^^
iJay
iJay
Thanks! And a quick question for the threads... I don't quite understand Linkachu's rules, Can I post more than one thread? Like If i post about looking for a certain Pokemon, and then post about offering different Pokemon, is that allowed? Thanks in advance!
Teapot
Teapot
Ideally you'd have one single thread for trading - so you'd have iJay's Trade Thread, and within it you'd say "I'm offering 6IV Dunsparce" and also "I'm offering a shiny Fearow with Volt Tackle" in your first post.
iJay
iJay
Oh that makes things clearer. Thanks for everything bro! ^_^
Teapot
Teapot
Not a problem! Feel free to post on my profile if you need anything else :)
iJay
iJay
Ahh this is embarrassing Q_Q I've just now finished talking with you and you already moved my thread.. Q_Q Sorry!
Teapot
Teapot
Hey, no worries! Trust me, if there were a problem you'd have a warning. There are a lot of forums and they're easy to mix up - don't worry about it :)