• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Blue moon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just want to know if someone is feeling like having a random conversation about... well... whatever comes up?
    I just started watching Madoka Magica and I can't believe how souch a complicated plot fits in a Magical Girl series!!
    Sooooo..... The Eviterna RP seems to have halted quite heavily
    Blue moon
    Blue moon
    I'm sorry about that, I lost constancy in my posts for that RP and since everyone appeared to do the same... I don't know, I thought you guys weren't interested anymore.
    C
    Chrono~
    Oh no, honestly it's not your fault, it's just that the right people haven't been posting making it hard to advance the plot, for example, my character was set to have a battle with Omega, however that can't happen until the current battle ends, therefore leaving us at an unfortunate standstill. Not much that can be done about that as people often go off on holiday during summer.
    I've conquered the same Gym three times for Team Instinct, but everytime I go back home is Team Mystic's or Team Valor's. I always go back.
    It's so sad how no one in my town wants to join Team Instinct... I love my team anyways, I conquered the first Gym ever here.
    *Tries to scape from the pill of books chasing after her* *Thinks she can do it...* *Gets caught in a logarithm* H-help!
    I'm ready to join the RP now! How should I come in?
    Blue moon
    Blue moon
    How about Supervia family sends a small group of spies to make sure no potential trainers have arrived the region? Your character could be one of them and then we find a way to join you to the crew. Does it sound okay?
    Starfall
    Starfall
    Sure! Sounds great! I'll start tonight, cuz I'm going to the zoo today :3
    Hey! Would you mind if my chat for the Malum region RP can in later? I have a lot to do, having to unpack and stuff, so I don't have lots of time.
    Blue moon
    Blue moon
    Yeah it's ok! Just tell me when you are ready to and I'll manage to put up a situation to join your character to the plot.
    Hope you're doing well!
    Starfall
    Starfall
    Thanks! My idea was for her to be a redeemable antagonist, explaining her appearing when the plot is developed.
    Blue moon
    Blue moon
    Yeah! Perfect! I'd love that. But still tell me when you do so, thet way I can organize myself a little bit.
    I think I'm having this issue with not being able to acced to charms from my wifi now XD I'll try posting whenever I get the chance too.
    Just changed my profile picture. I'm in love with vaporeon and I think this eeveelution deserves much love as Espeon, Umbreon and Sylveon do
    Reactions: EspeonTheBest
    Nestor Chavez
    Nestor Chavez
    I'm with you
    EspeonTheBest
    EspeonTheBest
    Vaporeon is super cool, but surprise surprise, I enjoy Espeon better *cue dramatic gasps* Although to be honest I feel like the three Eeveeloutions you mentioned get way more attention that the original three. So I do agree with you in that way. :)
    _Umbreon_
    _Umbreon_
    I like the new three better. Leafeon holds a special place in my heart

Pokemon Shipping

DarkForest Ship

Or

UmbreXLeafe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…