• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

kanarichan
kanarichan
They all look great! So far I'm probably going for the fire kitty (because I have a bias for cats) and then get the rest! Curious to what their other evolution stages are gonna look like though!
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I know!!! I'm super hype to see what they evolve into! I think at the moment I'm going with Rowlet, because I always go with grass starters first.
kanarichan
kanarichan
I hate that I'm super hyped but the game wont be coming out until November xDD so I'm just excited and still have to endure the torture of waiting.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
Yeah. I have to try and not ruin all the good surprises. I'm really bad at doing that to myself, everytime a new game in a series that I like comes out I have to know every little detail about it. But anyways, me and my brother have to fight it out over who gets Sun and who gets Moon. We have to wait till probably Christmas to get them...yay us.
kanarichan
kanarichan
I'm trying my best not to preorder right now, lol (or at least not until after June since I need money for stuff) Trying to wait until more information is released but chances are I'm gonna grab Moon still...and then trade for the amazing new exclusive pokemon in Sun ♥
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
My brother might try to bribe my parents into preordering it in June since thats his birth month but I dunno. If we do end up going the route I hope we are, I'm getting Moon and he's getting Sun. No matter what though, we're gonna trade eachother exclusive ones. I hope there are some cuties in there! The cute ones are always my favorite. :3
Kaben and Madeleine
Kaben and Madeleine
I will go wi the fire type because I want to continue the chain of game I'm in and go with the kitty
Andrewski
Andrewski
Im probably gonna go with Popplio. Litten is going to be a Pyroar remake, and I honestly think Rowlets design is kinda lame.
LokaMocha
LokaMocha
I think that Litten will get the most players, I mean it's a fire cat. We barely have any of those so it's gonna get a lot of love.
Kaben and Madeleine
Kaben and Madeleine
Kitty time
EonTheLatias
EonTheLatias
Dunno with me.
They're all awesome though.
Probably Popplio because I like sea lions.
And just imagine the evolutions!
Oooh, I'm gonna draw those and compare them to the real ones when they come out!
Andrewski
Andrewski
Definetly picking Popplio and nicknaming in "Stefano". +1 respect if you get the refrence.